Facet Gold-Flo fuel pump, suitable for low-pressure applications.
- Flow rate in US gallons per hour: 34
- Flow rate in liters per hour: 128
- Output Pressure in PSI: 2.75 - 4.0 PSI
- Output Pressure in Bar: 0.19 - 0.28 Bar
- Dry prime height 24 inches / 1.2 Mtrs
- Pipe union thread size: 1/8 NPTF tapered thread
- 12 Volt negative earth
- Suitable for nearly all fuels, including modern ones, but NOT suited for Methanol
Please note: this concerns the pump body, 2 nuts & bolts for attaching it to your vehicle and 2 x 90 degree fuel unions for fuel line with an internal diameter of 8 mm, as shown in the pictures.
Connection to pump body: 1/8" NPTF tapered thread
Due to its operating pressure of up to 4.0 PSI (some 0.28 Bar), this pump usually doesn't require a pressure regulator.
In case you still want, or need, to use a pressure regulator, these can be found HERE.
Please use our superior quality PTFE tape each time that you (re-)assemble screwed connections in the fuel tract in order to properly seal the connection.
As an alternative, you can use our Loctite 243 Thread Locker which will offer the added properties of protecting your connections from undoing themselves.
We strongly advise you to secure your fuel lines using our Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips.
When using an electrical fuel pump, we also advise you to equip your vehicle with an Inertia Fuel Cut-Off Switch as a safety precaution.
Facet Product Number: 477060E