This is a special, low-pressure fuel pump for vehicles with a 12 Volt electrical system.
Thanks to its low pressure of 4.5 PSI / 0.31 Bar, it usually does not require a pressure regulator but please check your system requirements to make sure.
- Flow rate: 90 - 130 liters/hour
- Pressure: 2.5 - 4.5 PSI / 0.17 - 0.31 Bar
- Pipe union thread size: 1/8" NPTF tapered thread
- Power supply: 12 Volt Negative Earth
- Pump Length: 172 mm
- Pump Diameter: 54 mm
- Draws a current of some 5 Amps
- Suitable for nearly all fuels, including modern ones, but NOT suited for Methanol
The kit includes:
- In-line fuel filter
- Mounting bracket and materials
- 8 mm inlet and outlet unions with fuel hose and hose clips
- Installation instructions
Connection to pump body: 1/8" NPTF tapered thread
Fuel Unions for fuel lines with 8 mm internal diameter
Always operate this pump with the proper filter installed as failure to do so will void the warranty!
Replacement filters can be found HERE.
Please use our superior quality PTFE tape each time that you (re-)assemble screwed connections in the fuel tract in order to properly seal the connection.
As an alternative, you can use our Loctite 243 Thread Locker which will offer the added properties of protecting your connections from undoing themselves.
We strongly advise you to secure your fuel lines using our Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips.
When using an electrical fuel pump, we also advise you to equip your vehicle with an Inertia Fuel Cut-Off Switch as a safety precaution.