This is the top-of-the-line Cohline flexible fuel line, resistant to modern day, aggressive, fuels.
It is yarn braided / cotton covered for the correct "vintage" look.
This fuel hose has an 7.5 mm inner diameter and is therewith a snug fit onto 8 mm fuel line connections.
The outer diameter is 12.5 mm.
This fuel line is sold by the meter and when ordering multiple lengths, we will do our best to supply it as 1 piece.
The maximum length is 15 meters.
This high quality hose has a durable and oil resistant textile cover that provides a dependable and safe service on fuel circuits in passenger cars.
It is suitable for commercial fuels, including Super, E10 and Bio-Diesel.
The line is tested to 20 Bar and has a bursting pressure of 30 Bar.
The maximum working pressure is 7 Bar.
Recommended for clamped hose applications on low-pressure (carburetor) fuel systems in passenger cars.
NOT suited for high pressure fuel injection systems.
- Commercial fuels, gasoline mixtures and E10 fuel with a maximum Benzol content of 50%: from - 30°C up to +50°C
- Water, air and oil: from -30°C up to +80°C
- Diesel and Gasoil with RME additives: from -30°C up to +65°C
Key Features and Benefits:
• The tube resists heat, fuel (leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel) and oil
• The braided textile cover reinforces the hose and is resistant to heat, ozone and weathering
• Working pressure up to 0.7 MPa (7 kg/cm²)
This hose uses 11 - 13 mm jubilee clips.
Please check thoroughly what diameter fuel line your system requires before finalizing your purchase!
Cohline Article Number: 2122.0750