Haynes manuals are written for the do-it-yourselfer but good enough for the professional!
This is probably the most extensive workshop manual on the market for Rochester carburettors.
It dedicates sections to identifying Rochester carburetors, basic repairs, diagnosing computer controlled carburettors, on-vehicle tuning, step-by-step repair and overhaul instructions and professional tips for more power / lower fuel consumption.
A good 340 photos and diagrams unravel the mysteries of these carburetors and
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Tools and equipment
- Chapter 3: Carburetor Fundamentals
- Chapter 4: Carburetor Identification
- Chapter 5: Trouble Shooting
- Chapters 6: Carburetor removal and installation
- Chapters 7: Overhaul and adjustments
- Chapters 8: Selection and modification
Size: 8.5 x 10.6 inches