This is a superb Cohline, E10-resistant, flexible fuel line / hose.
This fuel hose has an actual inner diameter of 7.5 mm and 13.5 mm outer diameter and is therewith a nice and tight fit for 8 mm fuel unions.
This fuel line is DIN 73379-2a compliant.
It is sold in lengths of 1 meter (3 Feet 3 3/8 inch).
When ordering multiple lengths, we will do our best to supply it as 1 piece.
Maximum, single, length: 15 meters.
Black rubber textile reinforced hose for conveying commercial fuels, including Super Grade and E10 with a content of up to 50% Benzol.
Also suitable for Diesel fuels with Bio–Diesel addition.
- Cover: Smooth, black, abrasion resistant CR (Chloropreen) rubber
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile plies
- Liner: Black smooth NBR (Nitrile Rubber)
- Petrol: -30°C to + 50°C (-22°F - 122°F)
- Air, Water and Heating Oil: -30°C to + 90°C (-22°F - 194°F)
- (Bio) Diesel: -30°C to + 65°C (-22°F - 149°F)
- >3:1 (Burst pressure = more than 3 x working pressure)
- Regular working pressure: 6 Bars / 87 PSI
- Tested pressure: 20 Bars / 290 PSI
- Bursting pressure: 30 Bars / 435 PSI
Minimum bend radius in mm:
This hose uses 11 - 13 mm jubilee clips.
Cohline Part Numer: 2192.0600
Please check thoroughly what diameter fuel line your system requires before finalizing your purchase!